Sunday, May 31, 2009

My adventures in beading.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this, starting my own blog. I consider myself intelligent and mostly coherent but putting my thoughts down in written form has never come terribly easy to me. OK, now that I've admitted that..here it goes.
I began beading about 8 years ago as a new hobby to fill some time during my recent retirement. I soon became hooked because beading always offers something new, new stitches, new color combinations and new inspiration from accomplished Bead artists.

5 comments:

  1. I think it is great!!! I want to know more about the Dachshunds Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my boys, Cappi and Schatzi, ages 14 and 12. We had a third dachshund for almost 16 years. Her name was Ginja and I named my little bead business after her as a tribute. My Avatar is beaded portrait that I did of her.
    Thank you for your comment. I started the blog about 20 min. ago and already I have a Follower Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the follower... I saw rhe dachshund, and the beading and I have to keep up Check out my blog Craftypalooza I can't bead but I use beads in my wind chimes Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog! If you are a bead addict, you are in good company! I love your profile picture. I have heard duchsunds are great little dogs. As you know, I have shar pei and cannot imagine my life without my beads or my dogs. Good luck with your blog! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracey for your well wishes. I'm excited about giving this a try. Dachsies are great, full of personality and love. Your shar peis are beautiful. Your grandaughter is precious!!

    ReplyDelete