Monday, June 22, 2009

"Vertigo Stitch"

I've been having fun with Scarlett Lanson's "vertigo stitch" that was featured in the June/July 2009 issue of Beadwork. It's a great stitch, a variation of herringbone stitch.
I'm spending most of my time in doors right now. Ahh, summer in Florida. The heat index has been in the low 100's for the past few days. I do manage to work in an early walk in the morning and my water areobics class has been moved up to 8:15am to beat the heat. The good news is I have all day to bead!

3 comments:

  1. I love your earring and bracelet set! Thank you so much for sharing your beadwork utilizing "Vertigo Stitch". The earrings are very fun and they look like they will make a great accessory for the Fourth of July! Also, Cappi is adorable! ~Beads, Bliss, and Blessings~ *Scarlett*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I know what you mean about the heat! It just drains you of every ounce of energy Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for coming by my blog - I look forward to talking more with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete